Wednesday 25 July 2012

Confessions!

Once a Catholic Unconventional, Anarchistic, Home-Educating 'Hooligan'... always one...



"Bless Me Father for I have sinned... It is a very, very, very long time since my last confession... & these are my sins:


I have committed the sin of being a Non-Conformist & "Unconventional" in my lifestyle.


A few months ago I shamefully attended a meeting about how to obtain Organic Food, leaving my young children in the care of their 17yr old brother, when I should have been at home washing the clothes...


This led to scrutiny from 'authority' figures & caused me to commit a further sin of defying that 'authority' when it sought to persecute myself & my family for my wayward ways, particularly my disgraceful choice to educate my children outside of the state system or allow my parenting, educational provision, or moral scruples to be inspected & dictated by dubiously qualified 'experts'.


I thereafter committed the sin of acting in the best interests of myself & my children by removing them from a rapidly escalating, agenda driven situation... which I realise was VERY selfish of me when I should obviously have sacrificed us all.


I fled from my previous home & started a new life with the help of other anarchistic & freedom loving types, instead of staying put & bowing to the expectations & delusions of other friends & family... & I have also ignored their demands that I allow myself to be a scapegoat, so as to allow others to remain in denial & ignorance of the corrupt system that was working against us.
Sorry for rocking the boat.


I have not yet begun regularly ironing my children's clothing or acting like a 'conventional' person, as per my Mother's advice- which I suppose goes against the commandment 'Honour thy Father & Mother'.


I continue to be 'political', which only this week I have been warned by someone far superior to myself, is probably at the root of all my problems. I also DARED to request friendship from this far superior person under an irreverent sounding pseudonym & then refused to allow myself to be slandered & bullied by this person... whatever was I thinking?


I have, all in all been a bit of a hooligan of late!... My sins have been many & varied... but all with one similar aspect to them... my inability to lie down & take a shafting by those who think they know better than I how I should raise my children, use my mind, what I should eat, watch & read & generally how I should live.
I guess I never learn...


I know I should say an 'Act of Contrition' & beat myself up over all of my mis-demeanors... but that would only add the sin of Hypocrisy to the list... & I am *REALLY* NOT sorry for any of these things I have done... In fact, I'm quite proud of myself!


I will however continue, as I always have, to try to live my life without causing harm or loss to others... & I hope you will help them to reciprocate in kind!


Amen!

4 comments:

  1. You are clearly a wicked girl and you need to say several Bloody Marys before bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Lord, would you give her a Mercedes Benz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that was what it was over:( Someone needs to repent and it isn't you.

    ReplyDelete